You Are Reading

Research Methodology

Case Study
The main methodology I will be using to conduct my research will be the case study method, the case study method is when a object, in this case YouTube, is studied as a whole and in which it is analysed through the different perspectives as well as looking at the object or service through various ideologies such as it's sociological and economic influence within society. This methodology will form the basis of the secondary research that I will be conducting.

E-Research
My primary research will be conducted using e-research methods in which I will use various internet or digital communication tools to conduct and gather primary research. This research method will allow me to gather research from people all over the world in which traditional forms of communication do not allow me. I will be using digital technologies such as Skype to conduct interviewers over the internet as well as using email to communication with participation in my study. Additionally I could use forums another internet based communication tool to talk with the YouTube community.


Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved