You Are Reading

DESIGN: Proof in the Pudding

http://www.engadget.com/2014/01/13/youtube-gets-a-daily-highlight-reel-courtesy-of-dreamworks/

YouTube have today just announced a new service and programme coming soon to the platform which provides a daily highlight of the YouTube's top content which is curated a narrated by a presenter.  This is exactly the concept that I have proposed for the future of YouTube, so it appears that the future is already here. I was initially disheartened when I read this article but it's really a positive outcome as it means my research project and practical project have lead me to create something that it's both possible, and is happening or is going to happen in the future it demonstrates that my thinking is heading in the right direction.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved